Most Festival is an international event that gathers the best audiovisual production related to the culture of vineyards, wine and cava. The festival also toasts to good cinema with the screening of films by great directors that have not been commercially released.
Located in the Penedès, a region very close to Barcelona with a long winemaking tradition and various wine tourism attractions, the festival aims to disseminate the arts and wine cultures through audiovisual creation, as well as to approach winemaking from all possible angles, promoting values such as quality, diversity or involvement with the territory.
This year, for the second consecutive year, Covides has sponsored the Festival.
The sponsored films have been:
- Weed and Wine (89 min.) at the Vinseum. November 10 at 8 pm.
- Wine Communication (51 min.) at the Vinseum. November 11 at noon.
- Wine Hunter (73 min.) at the Vinseum. November 11 at 8 p.m.
- A Toxic-Free Vineyard (16 min.) + Raw Wine (30 min.) at the Vinseum. November 12 at 10:30 a.m.
- Un sentido à la vigne (51 min.) at the Vinseum. A Sense of the Vine. November 12 at 12 noon.
- Into the Wine (52 min.) at Zazie. November 12 at 17.
- Vinhos as history. Winho do Pico (58 min.) at the Vinseum. Wines with history. November 12 at 18.
- The grapes of misery (50 min.) at the Vinseum. 12 November at 8 pm.
And the product that has been put in the sessions has been the Terra Terra Terrae Blanc wine and Terra Terra Terrae Brut cava, both organic and vegan.